E-mail Query Details
We realize that each assignment varies in editorial service needs, specifications, degree of difficulty and turnaround time. We would love to discuss your project in detail and encourage you to send us an email inquiry.
Please include as much of the following information in your query. Doing so enables us to respond with an accurate price quote in a timely fashion.
- Brief, three- to five-sentence description of your company or organization
- Detailed description of your project goals, including quantity and word count requirements
- For example: Eight 500-word articles written for your travel website. Batch of articles is intended for families visiting Manhattan, New York (season-specific?). The articles should feature activities and venues that the Big Apple has to offer family members, including some restaurants, attractions, playgrounds, sports facilities and spas. Or perhaps, you want to focus on just restaurants and attractions, etc.
- Just let us know—we’ll do our best to tailor the articles according to your needs.
- Project deadline
- Editorial services needed
- Copy editing
- Project type(s)
- articles for website (travel, parenting, small business, etc.)
- articles for print publication (magazine, newspaper, newsletter, etc.)
- blog posts
- how-to articles
- product descriptions or reviews
- marketing brochures or pamphlets
- press releases
- style guidelines
Notes Regarding Turnaround Time
- We value our clients and want to give each project our careful attention. Thus, we require a minimum of five business days to complete each job. During hectic periods or depending on project details, we may need two to three weeks. Don’t worry—we always let our clients know via our initial email communications the turnaround time for each project. We’ll also keep you posted of any unforeseen changes that could alter our agreed-upon deadline.
- Please allow us three business days to respond to your initial email inquiry. We’ll send a price quote and the timeframe we’ll need to complete your project. Please email us back to let us know that the terms and quote are acceptable so that Editorial Creatives can start working on the project.
- Editorial Creatives reserves the right to alter the price quote and turnaround time, if the project takes on dimensions different from our original agreement. We will first consult with you should this action become necessary.
Net 30 days via PayPal or check. Additional details will be forwarded via email.
We look forward to working with you.
Editorial Creatives – New York, NY 10013